Oracle and I are new acquaintances and I had a few problems getting the WSDL to generate from the Integration Repository. Here are the steps I took that (I think ) eventually got me past the “SOAProvider Access resulted in exception server returned HTTP response code 500 for URL” error.
1. Reset the ASADMIN user password from the console.
2. Updated the system-jazn-data.xml file with the new password (pre-pended with !).
3. Restarted the Oracle Process Manager service from “Services”.
4. Granted “All Users” permission on the “User Account” procedure.
5. Selected the “User Account” procedure and clicked “Generate WSDL”. It took a few minutes to run.
6. Clicked “Deploy”.