Removing HTML from XSLT in SharePoint List

I needed to include a “Person or Group” list element into an XSLT view of the document library. The problem when I did this was that it displays the HTML markup rather than rendering the HTML.

To fix this, I found this handy xsl:template here: http://dotnetslackers.com/Community/blogs/kaushalparik/archive/2008/08/3…

Worked a treat and took way less time than writing the template myself would have. (One thing to note: you’ll want to use “@” in front of the field name you are replacing–in the example this is “DescriptionField”.)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s