remote procedure call failed 0x800706BE

I was getting this error (remote procedure call failed 0x800706BE) when doing a sync on any of the management agents except the FIM MA.

I have custom rules extensions for all of my management agents except FIM MA and they all rely on one Utils.dll I wrote.

It turns out there was an error in one of the methods in the Utils.dll and, because I had turned off my debugging feature, I wasn’t getting any other information about the error. Reverting to an older version of the dll fixed the problem.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s